Fall of DOOM Fall of DOOM

Yeah, I really liked it.

That movie was awesome. You created a really good atmosphere and kept me watching until the very end. I like your style: simple, yet entertaining.
This movie distinguishes itself from all those common movies like stick figures, and matrix movies. Very original, 5/5.

Ahhheoooahhh! Ahhheoooahhh!

Now that's so wacky, abstract stuff

Hehe, that made no sense!!!
But it kept me entertained and I watched the WHOLE movie, and it looks like you worked hard at it.

Mario Brothers - Part I Mario Brothers - Part I

Some nice work there.

Good thought.
You took the Mario theme and turned it into something better. The storyline is the same as original Mario, but you made it so much better, and in such greater detail...
Make a sequel, it looks good!

Happy Hitler Happy Hitler

Lol, you have a point so i'll give you a 5

The fact is that people who rate movies in the judgment stage, aren't really interested in watching the movie, but in getting another blam or protection point. So yeah I see what you’re trying to say: don't let a fancy preloader or beginning deceive you and watch the whole movie before rating it.
Ok.

Secret Agent (Matrix) Secret Agent (Matrix)

heh heh, show

Didn't really seem like it was going to be a comedy until the end. That's what makes it good. I think it deserved that award, good job, keep it up.

as time goes by as time goes by

Great

Personally, thought it was funny. Original, has potential to be on the toons page. Good job

esspat responds:

YOU LIE.

Mighty Clock 3 Mighty Clock 3

Honestly... i liked it

This was was better than most clock episodes. Unlike the others it... was entertaining. Nice little flash, keep it up.

Merry Christmas Luisinho Merry Christmas Luisinho

Lmao, very nice.

Great little clip. Hilarious, so unexpected and original. Really haven't see a funny flash like that in awhile. Good job!

Mario's Game Over Mario's Game Over

Mario gets a reality check!

It's Mario.. but in a real world with real life consequences. This was definetly one of my favorite Mario parodies. Really funny, i loved it.

Knife After Dark Knife After Dark

knife after dark: from GTA vice city

Just one thing missing: Giving your audio credit! Apart from that kind of short..... and well at least your graphics weren't terrible. Good thought, but, needs a bit more... Maybe you should of animated more of the commercials on the vice city soundtrack